Thursday, April 11, 2013

Quotes

Today has to be one of those days where I was meant to be at home sick, its 78 degrees outside and I am stuck in an office dealing with not so nice "customers"... All I have to say is if the company was not happy with my work ethic or me, then I wouldnt have replaced someone who was already here...
Today I think I am going to post some of my favorite quotes- most of which a customer we work with has under their signature block on their e-mail. Its always nice to see them.
Enjoy
“Knowing what's right doesn't mean much unless you do what's right.” ― Theodore Roosevelt

Faith has to do with things that are not seen and hope with things that are not at hand.
Thomas Aquinas 

Say what you will, 'tis better to be left than never to have been loved.
William Congreve If you have one true friend you have more than your share.
Thomas Fuller

If government were a product, selling it would be illegal.
P. J. O'Rourke

Who so loves believes the impossible.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” Andrew Vachss

When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” – Chris Colfer















No comments:

Post a Comment