Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Niece No.2 and Nany No. 2?

Yesterday was a wonderful day for my family, we welcomed another little girl into our family. My sister had her 2nd daughter around 8am. She is healthy and happy and she couldnt be more blessed.
I am proud to say that I am an auntie and a mommy, but this leaves me wondering if what I say I want is what I really want.
I have been going back and forth of whether or not to have another child. Kaiya is 2 and if we were to have another she would be 3 by the time the baby is born. We have finally gotten Kaiya potty trained to the point where it is diapers only at night and she is a total mommies girl. How do I go from one loving (terrible) 2 year old to 2 under the age of 3, work full time and everything else that I do.
I started off saying I never wanted kids, then I met my husband and what was meant to be was meant to be and we have 1, I rack my brain at the fact how rough that pregnancy was one me and the time that was spent in bed with morning sickness and everything else... Do I really have what it takes to have another one?
Only time will tell, for now, I will bask in me Auntie sense and see what life brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment