Friday, April 19, 2013

Birthdays

Today is Cody's 23rd birthday. I cant beleive it, we were talking last night and he stated that when I say that I sound like his mom.Not that its a bad thing, we love you Kera.
I met Cody when he was 19 almost 20. The first thing I said when he told me how old he was was "thats my brothers age". Now we can laugh at it but before it was shock to me. I love my husband but to my surprise I didnt know that that day would have changed my life. I am 2 years older then him and at times it can be a challenge, but that is what I signed up for.
I can only hope that he has a wonderful and amazing birthday and I love him dearly. I cant wait to spend 23 more birthdays with him and hopefully many many more.

Yay for getting older!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment