Monday, May 13, 2013

Wonderful Weekend

We are all so blessed in many ways. This weekend was just another way of showing how hard work and dedication pays off.

On Saturday, I (Jessica) got to go shopping. Since we had to go to the Mall an hour away to pick up my ring from repair and we also had some left over money from the wedding, so Cody decided it was time to "update" my fashion-less wardrobe.... Holy Moly has anyone over the age of 25 seen the latest fashion trends to buy? I am pretty sure it is the exact same fashion from 10-12 years ago.... Only if I was a teen again... Anyways, it was fun to get to spend the day with Cody and Kaiya going from store to store and getting what I wanted/needed and picking up Panda Express for lunch (no we dont have one close to us so we get it occasionally).... We also bought Cody some new shoes and Kaiya  few things from the Childrens Place.

On Mothers Day we got to spend the day just hanging around the house, going out to lunch and being a family. It was nice, we took Kaiya for a bike ride and walked the neighborhood a few times and truly enjoyed each others company... As we were walking and talking I couldnt help but feel truly blessed. We all know at times we dont have it easy and that relationships, parenthood and work can at times be stressful, I realized that all the hard work and effort that we put into our daily lives does pay off eventually... It may take some time but it is truly worth it in the end.
I am a blessed mother of 1 child and 1 dog and I couldnt be happier with the way my life has turned out.
Love, Peace and Happiness
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment