Thursday, May 9, 2013

Early Mothers Day Surprise!!!!

So as I am in the Kitchen making one of our favorite weekly dinners (cheeseburger macaroni) in walks Cody. He comes straight into the Kitchen and hands me a plastic bag from the PX (post exchange). So I ask him "what is this", he replies "your mothers day gift"... Yes I got it early. So I begin to open it up and and I automatically see one of my most favorite things.....

Yes he picked it out all by himself, as I pulled the large bag out of the plastic bag I knew it was coach. I kept saying "how did you do this with out me knowing" he replied "don't worry about it and keep going their is more". So I opened the large bag to find the matching wrist let wallet inside, I said "you shouldn't have" he said "keep going there is more on the side pocket". I open the side pocket to find a tanning gift card. 

I couldn't have been more surprised last night that he took the time and effort to pick this gift out for me. All along I thought he had a late formation and would be home soon, part of that was true, his formation ran late but he also went and picked out my mothers day gift and gave it to me early. He knew he wouldn't be able to hide it in the house and he didn't want to keep it in his car. I don't care what day it was given to me on, it is still amazing and special. I am one lucky wife and mother.

Happy Early Mothers Day to all Current and Future Mothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment