Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Anniversary

Today marks 2 years that Cody and I have been married... sometimes it feels more like 10. However that being said we had a wonderful anniversary date on Saturday night. We are truly great full for our friends coming over and watching Kaiya.
We started off at the gun range, it is a good thing we were getting along that day, then we headed over the local Mexican Restaurant  it was time for some overfilling good food and tequila filled margarita's. I dont drink often but when I do it will most certainly be a margarita on the rocks with sugar on the rim. One pushed me over the edge, Cody likes his with salt on the rim and he being the bigger drinker between us was perfectly fine.
We had a great time and it was a joy to celebrate 2 long years together and hopefully we can make it another 2 years.

Happy Anniversary my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment