Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Today is one of those love it or hate it kind of holidays... I mean you cant win either way, if you dont have a valentine then you are always bitter about the holiday and wished you had one... Then once you do have one and you have been together for a while or married it is one of those holidays in which they have to buy you something.
I want to make today more about a valentines day for Kaiya. My dad always brought my sister and I a rose or a gift to school for us. It was something so special that I have always remembered and been appreciative about. I am hoping that Kaiya finds the innocent kind of love in the holiday that most kids find, I am sure school has something planned that is heart themed. She is also so proud of her projects that she makes. I love seeing her so enthusiastic about coloring and that she did it all by herself..

Anyways. I truly hope everyone has a wonderful valentines day whether you have a valentine or not. It is truly just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment